All of our websites are designed to be “mobile-friendly” but now Stratejus has introduced a new design approach that increases the effectiveness of sites viewed on smartphones. By displaying a mobile home page and selected content using accordion-style menus, visitors are provided with a subset of information targeting these mobile users.
Working with clients, we’re finding there is a desire to provide smartphone users information such as news and event feeds, maps, directions and phone numbers. Now may be the time to evaluate how your site displays for iPhone and Android users, and if this approach might work for you.
Highlights of Stratejus Mobile Websites
- Specific content is displayed to mobile users by detecting smartphones and providing mobile site content.
- Accordion-style navigation system is simple to use, and provides a consistent user experience on a wide variety of displays.
- Integrating News, Events and Blog feeds automatically highlights key content.
- Calling, email and visitor information is readily accessible, along with directions and maps. The “Call Us” button makes it easy for mobile users to place a phone call.
- Site managers can select the content appropriate for mobile viewers.
- “View Full Site” provides easy access to your organization’s complete website.
Content Management Tools
To make mobile website content easy to update and manage, Stratejus has two options that make it easy for customers to update mobile site content:
- WordPress Mobile Management allows users to create and/or edit pages, and assign categories that correspond with the structure of the mobile site. Site content and menus are automatically updated when new pages and content are added to the mobile website.
- Our simplified content management tool make it easy to edit and maintain mobile site content using a simplified editing solution. Users simply log-in using a browser, navigate to the page they want to edit and use the editor to edit, save and publish changes.